With a 70% increase in online activity during lockdown, now is the time to get customers!
Firstly, we wanted to take a moment to acknowledge that right now businesses are having to make major changes and sacrifices during this global lockdown. The devastating fact is, there are businesses out there that will not survive, meaning inevitably people will lose their jobs & families will suffer. Our thoughts and empathy are with those companies, people and families! We hope that the hardships are temporary and there is light at the end of this tunnel for you all.
Secondly, you’ve got businesses out there (like ours) that have been in the fortunate position of growing as more and more people are moving online. While it’s a great position to be in, we also understand that most businesses are not in this position and we value the importance of supporting people & other businesses during these times. In the words of Henry Ford (Founder of Ford Motor Company):
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is a progress, and working together is success”
Could you use this time to grow? In order to find out if a digital agency can help you grow your business during lockdown, do any of the below statements reflect your current position:
I am a business that has never paid much attention to the online market
I haven't updated my website since lockdown
I haven't updated my online voice since lockdown
I am a business that now wants to create an online shop
I am an entrepreneur shaping a new future based on the revised climate we now live
If you can relate to any of the above, now more than ever your customers are online, therefore, let us or other digital agencies out there help support you & your business during these extremely revised times.
An example of how digital agencies can support you & your business include:
- Creating you a website to increase your audience reach
- Setting up the ability to sell your products, vouchers or services online as that is where people are shopping
- Designing professional and engaging graphics for your website or social media channels
- Creation of lead magnets such as e-books to keep your current customers engaged
- SEO Optimising your website in line with your revised business strategy come the end of lockdown. After all, SEO can take months to filter through
- Creation of Captivating Landing Pages to capture new contacts or provide offers to your current clients during lockdown. The benefit of landing pages are, they run off your website, therefore, don’t take long to create
- Developing a new digital media strategy with you now that your current strategy may be obsolete due to government & economic changes
Public bodies are invested in online for a reason, they know it’s where you need to be. An example of the support available can be heard from Dave Connolly, Business Adviser for Local Enterprise Office Dublin City. Dave outlines the incredible support opportunities currently available to help businesses and entrepreneurs continue to make progress during the COVID-19 pandemic: